|Mon - Fri:|
Brent from A+ Pool Leak Detectives did a very thorough job of my pool inspection. I had just bought the house and he not only did the repairs but gave an orientation on the ins and outs of pool ownership. He's absolutely passionate about his work and eager to teach. What a nice friendly helping hand he was. I'm sure I'll have him take care of my pool on a regular basis. Very fortunate to find him.
Great service, courteous and professional! Very honest and personable. Highly recommended.
Such a great experience! Brent was so professional and thorough. He found the leak and fixed it. I highly reccommend him and his company.
Knowledgeable and Professional
Brent was quick and professional. He patched a leak in the pool and did a great job of matching the color of the stone. The sound technology that he has to detect leaks is impressive.
I have had an awesome experience with A+ pool detectors. The service was awesome. Brent Bailey came out several times. We were in contact about were the water level was daily. He was there within 24 hours. I would recommend this service.
Contacted A+ Pool Leak Detectives regarding losing an average of 1/2 inch of water per day. Brent, arrived the very next morning on time as scheduled. After a brief introduction and getting familiar with my pool he went right to work to find the leak. He was very thorough and diligent, he did a complete check throughout the pool. The leak was located, sealed and tested to make sure it was sealed properly. Brent, is very professional, courteous and very detail oriented. I would highly recommend A+ Pool Leak Detectives for all your swimming pool needs.
Super friendly, professional, and prompt!
if you have any leak concerns for your pool, Brent is the person to call. I called Brent Brent on a Friday at 4pm, and he was in my pool the very next day locating my leak. He was very thorough and didn't cut any concerns. Definitely will call him again if I have any other issues.
A Home Inspection typically includes only a visual check of pool equipment to see that it is running and there are no obvious operational problems. But Home Inspections are restricted to what can be seen without much of any physical analysis, and further attention is simply recommended when potential issues are observed. Further, Home Inspectors usually have neither the necessary technical equipment nor industry experience to determine if nonequipment related problems exist. The Seller will probably know if there are leaks, sometimes possibly hundreds of gallons per day, but the Inspector only sees a snapshot of the condition at the time of inspection.
You want to provide the best service possible in representing your Clients, and sometimes that includes protecting them from problems which you have occasionally witnessed during your practice. Also, sometimes undiscovered problems with the home subsequently shed a negative light on your efforts, although the situation may have been totally outside your expectation or control. For the same reasons a Home Inspection is a must, consulting an experienced expert about one of the most expensive features of a home fits right into the high level of service you always hope to provide.
The best way to know what you may expect from an A+ Pool Leak Detectives report is to view the sample at the link shown below. You will receive
Realtor/Homebuyer Pool Assessments Austin, TX
A+ Pool Leak Detectives does what your Home Inspector is neither set up to test nor include in his reports: Determine if the pool is leaking, and if so the severity of the problem. Realtors/Brokers/Agents - Obvious Reasons Why This Matters to You
- No one likes bad surprises, and nothing kills the excitement of a new home like the subsequent discovery of an unforeseen problem.
- Everyone who has ever owned a pool knows: All pools leak at some point in time, simply because of shifting soils in varying weather conditions. Some required repairs are minor in nature, but about as many are not.
- Your Home Inspector looks at the “Pool Motor” to see if it is running, but he/she is unlikely to have the sophisticated equipment or industry experience to determine if the pool has non-pump problems, or if a significant repair is eminent. A Home Inspection is “visual” only, where ours is also a “physical” testing.
- As a career Realtor/Broker/Agent, you likely pride yourself on adding-value, and you work hard to be sure your clients have been protected from the major unknowns.
- Referrals are your lifeblood, a fact we understand because the same is true for us.
Why You Will Feel Comfortable in Adding Pool Assessments to Your Service-Pak
- Brokers say our reports create a sense of security for their Clients through understanding what they are getting and removing any fear of the unknown.
- We understand the need to have this information within your transaction’s Inspection Period, and we have never failed to meet a deadline when given reasonable notice.
- Check out the Yelp reviews for A+ Pool Leak Detectives to confirm our typical level of service, and ask for references from other Brokers who have used our services.
Share Us With Your Friends and Family
Thank you for sharing us with your friends and family. Referrals are the best thank you gifts we could possibly receive.